Terms and conditions of sale
- When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of a contract between you and Hampshire Cultural Trust and yourself.
- We operate a strict policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets bought either online or in our venues unless a performance or session is cancelled.
- In the event of a cancelled performance or session, Hampshire Cultural Trust will refund the ticket price but will not be liable for any additional expenses, for example travel or accommodation.
- Tickets must not be resold. Any re-sale of a ticket automatically renders it void.
- Tickets and items purchased where a discount or benefit has been claimed without entitlement are in breach of our terms and conditions of sale will be declared void and are not valid for entry
- Tickets purchased through misuse of promotional codes, schemes and promotions are in breach of our terms and conditions of sale will be declared void and are not valid for entry.
- We reserve the right to change prices, advertised arrangements and seating allocations at any time.
- Gift aided tickets are subject to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) regulations. Please notify us if you want to cancel this declaration; change your name or home address; no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
- Hampshire Cultural Trust or any permitted third parties may carry out general filming, live streaming, photography and sound recording in or about the venue, and your consent for this filming may be requested. Please advise venue staff if you do not wish to participate.
- Failure to adhere to our Terms and Conditions of Sale may result in tickets not being valid for entry.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Our staff are here to enhance your experience and to ensure your safety at all times. Please follow any guidance they give in relation to your and others comfort and safety.
- Only tickets purchased from our box office or our approved agents are valid for admission.
- Everyone attending a ticketed experience needs a valid ticket which must be produced on arrival and shown to an appropriate staff member.
- You may be asked for ID to match your ticket name, if you are unable to provide matching ID, we reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Hampshire Cultural Trust venues licensed for the sale of alcohol are committed to responsible service and reserve the right to refuse sale of alcohol in accordance with the venue's licensing requirements.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove you from the building if for any reason we deem there is a risk to the venue, public or staff.
- The published start time is when a performance or session will start. For performances, door opening times and bar opening times vary, so please check with the venue.
- Every effort is made to admit performance latecomers at a suitable point, however if you arrive late admittance cannot be guaranteed.
- Mobile phones, tablets and digital watches must be turned off at all times during a performance.
- On occasion we may need to prohibit the use of cameras and recording equipment of any kind by customers during performances and if you persist you may be asked to leave.
Hampshire Cultural Trust is a registered charity (1158583) and company (no. 08986225) in England and Wales. Chilcomb House, Chilcomb Lane, Winchester, Hampshire S023 8RB