The Ashcroft Arts Centre is one of Fareham’s best kept secrets. This wonderful live performance venue is home to a 149 seat theatre, an art gallery, a dance studio, an art studio and a fully licensed café bar. We offer the very best in music, theatre and comedy as well as a range of classes and workshops for children and adults of all ages and abilities.
How to book
- Most of our events can be booked online
- We accept most credit and debit cards online and cash and cheques at our box office
- Additional charges: A 50p per ticket administration fee is applicable for all purchases. When booking tickets online you can choose how your tickets are dispatched. We can keep your tickets at the box office for you to collect on the day of the event, or beforehand if you would prefer.
- Unfortunately we can't accept unpaid reservations, please have your ticket with you to enter a performance or screening.
- Concession prices are available to customers over 60 years of age.
Concessions for classes and workshops
We offer concessions for some of our classes and workshops, which are provided through support from Hampshire Futures. Participants in receipt of the following benefits can claim up to 50% off the cost of some classes and workshops where indicated. Qualifying evidence is required.
- Working Tax Credit
- Income Support
- Universal Credit
- Council Tax Reduction
- Housing Benefit
- State Pension
- Those who live in households where children are eligible for free school meals
- Asylum seekers (or their dependents) in receipt of the equivalent of income based benefit assistance (assistance under the terms of the 199 Immigration and Asylum Act)
For further information visit www.hampshirefutures.co.uk
Our opening hours
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and evenings when there is an event, class or workshop
- Saturdays 9.30am-1.00pm and 6.00pm-10.30pm (on event evenings)
- Opening times may vary during school holidays
How to find us
Easy access from exit 11 on M27. During weekdays 9am-6pm, the Ashcroft is unable to guarantee the availability of on-site parking due to heavy demand from Centre users and permit holders.
Car parking onsite
We have small car park for customers which is free of charge however we are unable to guarantee on-site car parking. There are several public car parks within easy walking distance of the venue.
Routes to and from Fareham Bus Station along the High Street, including Provincial services 34, 35, 38, 57 and 69
Leave the train station and walk along West Street, towards the town centre, until you reach Osborn Road South. Walk up Osborn Road South, turn right and follow the road around, past Ferneham Hall until you reach the Ashcroft which is on the left, opposite St Peter's and St Paul's Church.
There is easy access for wheelchair users. If you require wheelchair space, please ask when you make your booking and we will ensure that spaces are kept for you. We have an induction loop in all areas for those with hearing difficulties. Accessible toilet and baby changing facilities are also available.
Visit the DisabledGO website below for more information: